Sunday, November 23, 2014

AMAs fashion!

I've mentioned how much I love watching red carpet (and am horrible at PhotoShop, so brace yourself for the coming photos). But yeah, I usually don't even watch the awards show. Just the RC! Every time.

But because the AMAs aren't a huge deal, I've only picked my top five and worst five looks of the night.

So, without further ado ...


Blahhhhhhhhh [Getty pix]

 WORST:

--Frankie Grande -- No explanation needed, right? Barfbarfbarf, gtfo. (Not pictured, sorry! Long story).
--Elizabeth Banks -- Didn't love the mini. A little bit too much going on. Her body looks great in it, but ... nope.
--Heidi Klum (Versace) -- I'm not sure WTF is going on with this crop top+skirt combo, and then I see the shoes. Awful.
--Olivia Munn -- Is usually on my BEST list! I'm not sure here. The dark/vampy lip, weird belt and a metallic dress that hits her in the wrong spot? Not on board.
--Taylor Schilling (Vionnet) or Dianna Agron (Marchesa) ... couldn't decide who to pick for my final spot. Taylor looked cute, but her asymmetrical dress is leaving me so confused. It's a little too apron-y. And Dianna -- whose style I also usually love -- is a little too '80s for my taste. I hate the off-the-shoulder here and the weird tea length. Tea length makes me shudder. Plus, her roots are atroch (say it out loud, short for atrocious) and the eye makeup is sloppy. Wahhhh.

Lovesssssssss [Getty pix]
BEST:

--Kate Beckinsale (Kaufmanfranco) -- Love the fit and the cutouts. She was my fav by a landslide.
--Fergie (Halston Heritage) -- I know I know, Angelina leg. But you can't deny how incredible she looks. She's having a moment.
--Kendall Jenner (Yigal Azrouƫl) -- She is just so stunning. The boy-shorts keep it approp and I think this is a really fun look for the AMAs.
--Julianne Hough (Zuhair Murad) -- I go crazy for bold colors. This is tailored well and I think Julianne (who's been looking a little cray this season on DWTS), nailed it this time.
--AM I CRAZY FOR THIS ONE? Danica McKellar. This lacy emerald number is so cool and pretty! Swoon, Winnie. Swooooooon.

[Getty]
*My opinions are totally uneducated and I know nothing about fashion. Just thought I'd mention.
*Honorable mentions (both good and bad, respectively) go out to JLo (who looked SICK, like, how is she 45?) and Diana Ross, who showed up looking like a Thanksgiving turkey.
*And I don't know who you are, Jhene Aiko. But I saw your pic  too late and I probably should have put you on my BEST list. I lovelovelove this!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment