Tuesday, February 10, 2015

GRAMMYS fash!

Here's what I got! In no particular order (because I'm lazy):

Best:
Jason Merritt / Getty Images
Gwen (Atelier Versace) -- I'm not usually a fan of jumpsuits. But Gwen did it for me! Super fresh and cool. Does this woman age?

US Magazine
Kat Graham (Yanina Couture) -- J'adore this sheer, floral, whimsical gown. Want!

Jason Merritt / Getty Images
Jessie J (Ralph and Russo) -- Black was definitely the color of the evening. I found this look flattering and sexy.

Jordan Strauss / AP

Miranda Lambert -- (Gabriela Cadena) -- Miranda is so effing sleek lately (and skinny). A fitted dress with a perfect pop of color (that matched her lips?) Count me in!
 
Larry Busacca / Getty Images

T-Swift (Elie Saab) -- F YEAHHHH. Best dressed of the night! I love T. This ombre/mermaid gown was a winner. Daring choice on the shoes, but I loved those, too! Yasssssss.

Mario Anzuoni / Reuters
Gaga (Brandon Maxwell) -- Many would say this is boring for Gaga, but I ... liked it. Hats off to Gagz for not showing up in an egg or wearing raw meat. (The bar has been lowered, clearly).
 
Mario Anzuoni / Reuters

 Iggy Azalea (Armani) -- LOVED the dress, HATED the hair. For real though, if I had to rock a red carpet like, tomorrow (so, unable to starve myself down 4 sizes), I'd wear this dress.* And if she would have ditched the Sound of Music hair, I would have worshipped this look from head to toe. So so close!

Jason Merritt / Getty Images
Nicki Minaj (Tom Ford) -- Super classic. This fit her incredibly and she looked gorge.

Larry Busacca/Getty Images For Naras

Jhene Aiko (Alberta Ferretti) -- I don't know who you are, but I loveeeeee your dress and want to put you in my pocket.

                                                                         Worst:
Jason Merritt / Getty Images
 Madonna (Givenchy) -- I don't care that you're Madonna, you look awful. I'll say it, Madge. You're my mom's age. Put your Ts away, you horrible matador. I'll for real have nightmares about this.

Jason Merritt / Getty Images
 Charli XCX (Moschino) -- Since you didn't take this seriously, I can't either. Nexttttt.

Jordan Strauss/Invision, via Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP
 Jenny Lewis (Aritzia) -- This look is full of NOPE.
 
US Magazine
Pauley Perrette (Designer unknown) -- Basic in a bad way. And I know I need to wash my hair, but you REALLY need to wash your hair. You're at the Grammys. And ... is that a scrunchie?

mtv.com
Rihanna (Giambattista Valli) -- Better her than Lena Dunham in this thing but ... no. I prefer my Ri Ri in red, like in 2013. Sigh. It's Pepto.

Jason Merritt / Getty Images

Kim Kardashian (Jean Paul Gaultier) -- A beaded nightmare. Makes her look thicker than norm (an accomplishment, really).

Jason Merritt / Getty Images
 Rita Ora (Prada) -- Just ... GTFO with this.

Jason Merritt / Getty Images
 Joy Villa (Caltrans/MDOT) -- You couldn't pay me to do this.

*I'm not saying I'd look as good as Iggy, now or at my best. I just feel the dress is kind of reasonable for a normal-bodied human, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment