Monday, March 9, 2015

Back to shit that I love: Mascara! Part 2

Ya'll <--- (?) can throw my old mascara post out the window.

Because from here on out, I'm never buying anything else except ROLLER LASH.

Holy shit. This stuff just dropped the mic on my life.

So it's made by Benefit (the same peeps behind "They're Real," my previous fav), meaning I should have known it was about to be bomb.

Natalie gave me the recco about a week or two ago, but it took me until Friday to bite the bullet and get my ass to Sephora*. A Christmas gift card from my grandma made the price tag a little better ($24), but like, I also have 923784367481 tubes of mascara, so, did I still feel a litttttttle ridic? Yeup.

#YOLO.

You only lash once? No? That makes no sense?

Anyway, even James, who like, is NOT into my beauty routine, noticed my lashes on day one.

I'm not good at looking away yet still trying to snap a pic. I look like a blind person, riiiight?

The brush seems to be designed to volumize and curl. You can get to the bottom guys pretty easily (I usually neglect them), and once you slather on a few coats, your lashes will look like fakes. <---- The goal.

I'm obsessed.

It takes you a few minutes to play with the brush before you really get the hang of it, and I don't think the formula is as thick as say, Dior's. But there's minimal clumping and I just see so much potential here.

If you wanna go 3-5 coats, cool, you now have hooker lashes. <--- The goal, most days.

But if you want to toss on a quick coat before work, you can do that, too. It's honestly dramatic and everyday masc, whichever you want it to be.

AND YOU HAVE TO TRY IT. (And remove it at the end of the night with this!)

Seriously. You're welcome. (Thank you, Nattles, for the rec).




*I also bought DryBar dry shamp for brunettes, Philosophy perfume in fresh cream, a new Makeup Forever compact and some Urban Decay liner.  99 probz, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment